Aviation Parts & Services Ltd. has been audited in accordance with EN 9120:2016 requirements and it has been approved by KIWA UNIVIAcert that is authorized by International Aerospace Quality Group ( IAQG ).AP&S quality management system is based on AS9120B and ISO 9001:2015
You can check via this website:
AP&S is certified as an "Approved Supplier" by CAA, TURKEY. You can check via this website Civil Aviation Authority, TURKEY
You can check via this website: http://web.shgm.gov.tr/documents/sivilhavacilik/ files/havacilik_isletmeleri/tedarikci_kuruluslar/ Havacilik_Parca_ve_Servisleri.pdf
Aviation Parts & Services Ltd. has been audited in accordance with FAA AC 00-56B requirements by KIWA UNIVIAcert. It is also approved by Aviation Suppliers Association (ASA).
You can check our accreditation via this website in FAA AC 00-56B list : https://www.aviationsuppliers.org/FAA-AC-00-56B
AP&S is an active member of the Aviation Suppliers Association which is a trade association representing companies that buy and sell aircraft parts. You can check via this website:
HAVACILIK PARÇA VE SERVISLERI DIS TIC. LTD. STI.;
Our quality policy is,
• To increasing our market share by procuring products with the best price and in optimum period of time in line with our customers' expectations and needs and in compliance with the national and international standards.
• To carry out works in order to make our local market a center for the supply of the airplane parts in the region.
• To carry out works in order to ensure the sale of store surpluses of the airlines and maintenance centers where we work.
• To abide by the law, regulation and other legal arrangements in effect and to carry out studies in order for the revision of the laws and points which are found in our local market and which require legal amendment and prevent us from playing an efficient role in world market by conducting works with regard to the implementations of the international market, where we are involved as well, in other countries.
• To take steps as a sector regarding social solidarity by ensuring that the companies in the aviation sector, our company in particular, come up with ideas for social solidarity.
• To carry out works in order to take the best advantage of our country's strategic position and to make our region a center in international areas.
• To provide the necessary trainings for our employees in order to give them the opportunity to improve themselves personally and professionally.
In line with these objectives, to comply with the Quality Management System conditions and improve its efficiency with the participation of all of our employees.