AP&S’s specialized Sales team can supply all your aircraft spare parts. Aviation experience, experienced staff, innovative and high-quality customer service provides effective solutions.
• Purchasing aircraft parts from our own inventory or from our extensive supplier network, managing Exchange activities and selling
• More than 4 million high quality products and certified stock access to the aerospace industry
• Supporting various aircraft fleet types, including Airbus, Boeing, Hawker and Beechcraft
• Stock availability for instant delivery worldwide
• Consumable parts support
• Procurement service for new aircraft supply, purchase packages or airline operating requirements
• Guaranteed traceability on all components
• FAA Form 8130-3 and / or EASA Form 1 EASA / FAR release certificate
• Competitive pricing and timely delivery
• 24/7 AOG Service
• Customer and performance-oriented approach
For a quote or to discuss the sale or purchase of any component or package,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition, our stock and in-house capabilities are listed in databases such as Stockmarket, ILS,Parts Base and E-Plane
A dedicated and experienced team has been forged through the growth of AP&S day-to-day repair activities specialising in the repair management and vendor management of our customers rotable components.
Utilising economies of scale this team has negotiated preferential pricing, guaranteed turnaround times with both key OEM’s and independent repair agencies whilst still maintaining quality and component reliability.
Our established customers take advantage of a single point of contact for their component repairs plus a reduction in costs with the reassurance of an extensive exchange inventory should any delay in ET be experienced.
Providing civil operators the best value in spare parts service and support of Airbus, Boeing and Bombardier as well as business jets, such as Cessna and Hawker Beechcraft.
To ensure quick and cost-effective deliveries to any country in Europe, Mena and Africa we are constantly expanding our stock of spare parts and components in a variety of logistically convenient locations.
• Thrust Reversers
• Landing Gears
• Auxiliary Power Units
• Wheels and Brakes Repair
• Rotables and Engine Spare Parts
• Engine Material Management
• Logistic Solutions
With years of experience in this field AP&S is renowned for proactively remarketing inventory on behalf of its customers.
So if you have identified any surplus or slow moving inventory then let AP&S assist you by utilizing our extensive network and customer base as we can generate revenue via sale or exchange for your reinvestment.
AP&S offers its warehouse in 3 different locations, mainly in Istanbul, UK and USA to its customers to effectively liquidate their surplus inventory.
AP&S operates 24 hours, 365 days a year with a dedicated AOG team to support your requirements around the clock.
Our team will ensure your requirement is dealt with as a matter of urgency, and respond with a cost effective, tailored solution. A 24 hour Stores team is also on-site to prepare, ship and track the unit from dispatch to delivery to the end user.
For a fast response and for any AOG requirements please contact us on:
Phone: +90 506 156 0699
In the expanding competitive global market, companies are experiencing an increasing pressure on product lead time, supply chain flexibility and total transportation costs. To achieve a competitive advantage companies, require supply chains to be innovative and apply latest cross trade techniques (such as Drop-Shipment, Consolidations in foreign regions, Remote Warehousing etc.)
AP&S Forwarding - a supply chain management solution set provider, specializes in specific cross border operations. The company offers a comprehensive range of innovative logistics management solutions. AP&S encompasses the entire supply chain and operates 24/7, year-round. These techniques require expertise, availability and micromanagement of the process.
Our Logistics Services Include:
• Urgent / Critical / Ordinary Logistics Services
• Consolidations in US, UK and TR warehouses
• 365/24/7 AOG Desk - Email: email@example.com
• Aircraft Engines & Oversized / Overweight Transportation
• Dangerous Cargo Transportation
• Cargo Aircraft Charter
• Road transport to Europe and Middle East
• General Cargo Services
• Storage and Distribution
• Custom Works